Perfect for anyone looking to impress clients without the cost of an actual office.
- Either a Pride Park, Derby address or Blackhill Drive, Milton Keynes
- Mail handling – secure storage
- Collection of mail from our office
- Mail forwarding to specified address
Registered Office Address for registration at Companies House are available at a small extra charge
St. Christopher’s Way is situated on a prestigious office campus, conveniently situated within one of the East Midlands’ premier business locations.
The Oberoi Business Hub has excellent frontage onto Pride Parkway; one of the main access routes through Pride Park.
We are located within easy walking distance of the city centre and Derby train station, with excellent road links making for easy access to both the A52 and M1.
Located 17 miles off Junction 14 of the M1 it has great travel links.
With the nearest railways being, 1.3 miles to Wolverton and 3.0 miles to Milton Keynes Central station.
Only 30 miles from Luton Airport and 49 miles North West of the centre of London it is very accessible and ideal for all your business needs.
£30 + VAT
£300 + VAT
£100 + VAT
as a one off payment in addition to the virtual office address cost
To arrange your virtual office, or find out about any of our other services, click here.
In order for us to proceed with setting up your Virtual Office we require:
- A completed Virtual Office Agreement Form; signed, dated and returned
- Three (3) forms of identification (photo ID: passport or driving license, and 2 recent proofs (no older than 3 months) of address; like a bank statement or utility bill)
- Completed direct debit form (Click here to download an electronically fillable form Direct Debit form - either print and fill or simply use the free Acrobat Reader)
Alternatively you can request an agreement form and direct debit form from email@example.com
Should you have any further requests, or unanswered queries,
please do not hesitate to contact us on 01332 546 920 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Type: Solicitors Servicing Corporate Entities & Private Individuals
Business Set-up & Requirements
- 50 offices all over the UK
- Required Pride Park address without the cost of leased office
- Required meeting rooms on an ad-hoc basis to conduct client meetings as an when required
- Mailing address
- Access to photocopier and receptionist support
How Oberoi support the business
- Provide a prestigious Pride Park virtual office address
- Address can be used on letterheads, business cards and websites
- Mail collection, safe storage and mail forwarding
- 10% Discount on conference suite bookings
Typical 2 person serviced office on Pride Park costs £4,800 per annum
£30 + VAT per month for a Virtual Office
£81 + VAT per month for the Conference Suites*
Annual saving of £3,204
by Oberoi providing a virtual office and conference suites