Perfect for anyone looking to impress clients without the cost of an actual office.
What is included with your Virtual Office?
- Either a Pride Park, Derby address or Blackhill Drive, Milton Keynes
- Mail forwarding to specified address
- Mail handling – secure storage
- Collection of mail from our office
Registered Office Address for registration at Companies House are available at a small extra charge
Pride Park, Derby
St. Christopher’s Way is situated on a prestigious office campus, conveniently situated within one of the East Midlands’ premier business locations.
The Oberoi Business Hub has excellent frontage onto Pride Parkway; one of the main access routes through Pride Park.
We are located within easy walking distance of the city centre and Derby train station, with excellent road links making for easy access to both the A52 and M1.
Blackhill Drive, Wolverton Mill South, Milton Keynes
Located 17 miles off Junction 14 of the M1 it has great travel links.
With the nearest railways being, 1.3 miles to Wolverton and 3.0 miles to Milton Keynes Central station.
Only 30 miles from Luton Airport and 49 miles North West of the centre of London it is very accessible and ideal for all your business needs.
£30 + VAT
£300 + VAT
£100 + VAT as a one off payment in addition to the virtual office address cost
Registering Your Virtual Office
- A completed Virtual Office Agreement Form; signed, dated and returned
- Three (3) forms of identification (photo ID: passport or driving license, and 2 recent proofs (no older than 3 months) of address; like a bank statement or utility bill)
- Completed direct debit form (Click here to download an electronically fillable form Direct Debit form – either print and fill or simply use the free Acrobat Reader)
Business Type: Solicitors Servicing Corporate Entities & Private Individuals
Business Set-up & Requirements
- 50 offices all over the UK
- Required Pride Park address without renting an office
- Required meeting rooms on an ad-hoc basis to conduct client meetings; as and when required
- Mailing address
- Access to photocopier
How Oberoi support the business
- Provide a prestigious Pride Park virtual office address
- Address can be used on letterheads, business cards and websites
- Mail collection, safe storage and mail forwarding
- 10% discount on meeting room bookings at the Oberoi HQ
Typical 2 person serviced office annual cost on Pride Park £4,800 per month
£30 + VAT per month for a Virtual Office £81 + VAT per month for the Conference Suites*
Annual saving of £3,204 by Oberoi providing a virtual office