Perfect for anyone looking to impress clients without the cost of an actual office.
What is included with your Virtual Office?
- Either a Pride Park, Derby address or Blackhill Drive, Milton Keynes
- Mail forwarding to specified address
- Mail handling – secure storage
- Collection of mail from our office
Registered Office Address for registration at Companies House are available at a small extra charge
Pride Park, Derby
St. Christopher’s Way is situated on a prestigious office campus, conveniently situated within one of the East Midlands’ premier business locations.
The Oberoi Business Hub has excellent frontage onto Pride Parkway; one of the main access routes through Pride Park.
We are located within easy walking distance of the city centre and Derby train station, with excellent road links making for easy access to both the A52 and M1.
New Walk, Leicester
Situated in the simply beautiful area of New Walk in Leicester City Centre, this business centre compliments this picturesque setting with the outstanding quality of its exceptional office spaces.
New Walk House is situated in Leicester City Centre and is only a few minutes’ walk from local transport links, the train station and a plethora of cafés, restaurants and shops.
Challenge House, Milton Keynes
Bletchley is situated within the southern area of Milton Keynes.
The property is located along Sherwood Drive, which is accessed mainly from either B4034 Saxon Street V7 or Buckingham Road B4034 to the southern side of Bletchley Town and Whalley Drive to north side.
The site benefits from being within a 5 minute walk from Bletchley Railway station and a 10 minute drive to Central Milton Keynes.
£35 + VAT
£100 + VAT
as a one off payment
in addition to the virtual office address cost
Registering Your Virtual Office
- A completed Virtual Office Agreement Form; signed, dated and returned
- Three (3) forms of identification (photo ID: passport or driving license, and 2 recent proofs (no older than 3 months) of address; like a bank statement or utility bill)
- Completed direct debit form (Click here to download an electronically fillable form Direct Debit form - either print and fill or simply use the free Acrobat Reader)
Business Type: Solicitors Servicing Corporate Entities & Private Individuals
Business Set-up & Requirements
- 50 offices all over the UK
- Required Pride Park address without renting an office
- Required meeting rooms on an ad-hoc basis to conduct client meetings; as and when required
- Mailing address
- Access to photocopier
How Oberoi support the business
- Provide a prestigious Pride Park virtual office address
- Address can be used on letterheads, business cards and websites
- Mail collection, safe storage and mail forwarding
- 10% discount on meeting room bookings at the Oberoi HQ
Typical 2 person serviced office annual cost on Pride Park £4,800 per month
£30 + VAT per month for a Virtual Office
£81 + VAT per month for the Conference Suites*
Annual saving of £3,204
by Oberoi providing a virtual office