Position: Client Support Assistant
Background and Overview
Oberoi Business Hub are looking for a client support assistant, to join our expanding team at our Pride Park offices, in Derby.
The successful candidate will join a team of client support assistants who support various elements of our business on a daily basis, in particular - call answering.
At Oberoi we offer a wide range of services to support the business needs of our clients, which makes flexibility a key attribute of the successful candidate.
In addition, the successful candidate will be an enthusiastic team player, who is driven to exceed the expectations of both internal, and external, clients through exemplary customer service.
As a call answering support assistants, the successful candidate will support numerous customers, across a range of businesses.
Job Type: Full time / part time
- Answering calls, facilitating calls appropriately in line with our customers’ requirements
- General administration duties to support the day to day running of the business
- Candidate Requirements - Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to build and maintain solid relationships with customers and clients.
- Excellent written English
- Attention to detail and accuracy is critical.
- Good IT skills – i.e. using Microsoft programmes.
- The ability to manage your workload, through prioritisation of task.
- Be a strong team player
- Required education level: Secondary education
- Expected attributes: Competencies
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Organisational ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team working
Full-time: 5 days per week, 8 hours per day.
There is a requirement to work Saturday's on a rota basis; on average one in four Saturdays.
Remuneration and Benefits
The rate per hour is for this role will be £8.72 upwards (for 25 years and over), dependent upon prior experience*.