Oberoi Business Hub Membership
Oberoi Membership gives you unlimited access to work in our informal workspace areas between the times of 9:00 am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, your own Pride Park mailing address and access to other businesses; via our business community.
The open workspace can be accessed for you to work or have informal meetings with colleagues.
Benefits of Membership
Membership gives you:
- Pride Park registered address
- 40 Mbps Free WIFI and computer terminal points
- Unlimited access to work in our informal workspace areas; 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Mail handling, storage, collection & forwarding
- Access to other businesses via our business community
- Free car parking for delegates
St. Christopher’s Way is situated on a prestigious office campus, conveniently situated within one of the East Midlands’ premier business locations.
The Oberoi Business Hub has excellent frontage onto Pride Parkway; one of the main access routes through Pride Park.
We are located within easy walking distance of the city centre and Derby train station, with excellent road links making for easy access to both the A52 and M1.
£60 + VAT
Joining Our Membership
In order for us to proceed with setting up your Hub Membership we require:
- A completed Agreement Form; signed, dated and returned
- Three (3) forms of identification (photo ID: passport or driving license, and 2 recent proofs (no older than 3 months) of address; like a bank statement or utility bill)
- Completed direct debit form (Click here to download an electronically fillable form Direct Debit form – either print and fill or simply use the free Acrobat Reader)
Alternatively you can request an agreement form and direct debit form from firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any further requests, or unanswered queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01332 546 920 or by email at email@example.com