Perfect for client presentations, staff meetings, training sessions and networking events
What is included with your conference suite?
- Ceiling mounted LCD projectors
- A range of layouts and rooms
- 40 Mbps Free WIFI and computer terminal points
- Admin support
- Integrated sound system for stereo sound
- Flip-charts, pens and additional stationery
- Free car parking for delegates
St. Christopher’s Way is situated on a prestigious office campus, conveniently situated within one of the East Midlands’ premier business locations.
The Oberoi Business Hub has excellent frontage onto Pride Parkway; one of the main access routes through Pride Park.
We are located within easy walking distance of the city centre and Derby train station, with excellent road links making for easy access to both the A52 and M1.
£45 + VAT
per 2 hour session
£90 + VAT
per half day
£150 + VAT
per full day
Making a Booking
Once we are in receipt of your enquiry form, we shall issue a confirmation.
Only once your booking is confirmed shall we send you an invoice.
50% of your due payment will secure your booking and we will require final payment prior to your meeting taking place.
Should you have any further requests of unanswered queries please do contact us on 01332 546 920 or email email@example.com
Case Study : Conference Suites
Business Type: UK Pharmaceutical Company
- Training event for the UK management team
- Difficult access to their Head Office
- Capacity for 19 delegates in the plenary session, plus use of 2 break out rooms
- Provision of AV equipment and business support throughout the day
- Provision of refreshments on arrival and throughout out the day, including a working lunch
- Easy access to East Midlands Airport (EMA), Derby railway station and motorway network
How Oberoi supports this clients
- Our dedicated conference organiser provide personal service, to ensure we exceed client expectation
- Our location provides easy access for delegates traveling by air, rail or road
- Flexible provision of refreshments - we will provide what you need, when you need it
- Fully equipped conference and break rooms
Significant savings compared to local providers.
Discount applies to multiple rooms bookings.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Are the flipcharts, pens and projector included in the price?
- A: We provide flipcharts, pens and the use of our projectors within the price.
- Q: Do you have an option for meetings that are less than half a day?
- A: Our price options include a 2 hour session rate. We know that you as a business you may need a room to conduct short interviews or just for a staff catch up.
- Q: Can I pay by credit/debit card?
- A: Unfortunately we do not accept card payments. You can pay via BACS, cash or cheque. We do ask for full payment for your booking prior to arrival in order to secure your room booking.
- Q: What is your cancellations policy?
- A: Cancellation charges apply as follows:
- Over 2 weeks prior to agreed date: 50% charge
- Under 2 week prior to agreed date: 75% charge
- Within 7 days of agreed date: 100% charge
- Q: Do you have disabled access?
- A: All our meeting rooms are located on the ground floor. We also have no steps into the building and access to a disabled toilet is available.