Perfect for client presentations, staff meetings, training sessions and networking events
What is included with your conference suite?
- Ceiling mounted LCD projectors
- A range of layouts and rooms
- 40 Mbps Free WIFI and computer terminal points
- Admin support
- Integrated sound system for stereo sound
- Flip-charts, pens and additional stationery
- Free car parking for delegates
View Our Conference Suites
To allow for social distancing the maximum number of delegates we allow in each room has been reduced.
St. Christopher’s Way is situated on a prestigious office campus, conveniently situated within one of the East Midlands’ premier business locations.
The Oberoi Business Hub has excellent frontage onto Pride Parkway; one of the main access routes through Pride Park.
We are located within easy walking distance of the city centre and Derby train station, with excellent road links making for easy access to both the A52 and M1.
What do our clients say?
"Great venue, ideal location, and reasonably priced. Food is fantastic too, not like the deep fried frozen rubbish you tend to get at hotel conferencing suites."
Lucy from Thornton & Ross- October 2018
To view more client feedback click here
£45 + VAT
per 2 hour session
£90 + VAT
per half day
£150 + VAT
per full day
Making a Booking
Once we are in receipt of your enquiry form, we shall issue a confirmation.
Only once your booking is confirmed shall we send you an invoice.
50% of your due payment will secure your booking and we will require final payment prior to your meeting taking place.
Should you have any further requests of unanswered queries please do contact us on 01332 546 920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Health & Safety - Coronavirus
It’s important to us that every client using our meeting room facilities is safe which is why we have put new measures in place to ensure the safety of you and everyone visiting Oberoi Business Hub.
What to Expect
- Upon arrival, you and any other delegates will be asked to use the hand sanitizer provided and your temperature will be taken with a contactless thermometer
- We ask that you complete a coronavirus questionnaire prior to your meeting, this will be sent to you once the online booking form has been completed.
- The meeting room is sanitized thoroughly prior to your meeting and again once you have left the building.
- Once in the meeting room you are expected to keep a minimum 1-metre distance between you and any other delegates, the room will be set out accordingly to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- We are still able to offer catering and refreshments- please contact us for more information
Case Study : Conference Suites
Business Type: UK Pharmaceutical Company
- Training event for the UK management team
- Difficult access to their Head Office
- Capacity for 19 delegates in the plenary session, plus use of 2 break out rooms
- Provision of AV equipment and business support throughout the day
- Provision of refreshments on arrival and throughout out the day, including a working lunch
- Easy access to East Midlands Airport (EMA), Derby railway station and motorway network
How Oberoi supports this clients
- Our dedicated conference organiser provide personal service, to ensure we exceed client expectation
- Our location provides easy access for delegates traveling by air, rail or road
- Flexible provision of refreshments - we will provide what you need, when you need it
- Fully equipped conference and break rooms
Significant savings compared to local providers.
Discount applies to multiple rooms bookings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are the flipcharts, pens and projector included in the price?
A: We provide flipcharts, pens and the use of our projectors within the price.
Q: Do you have an option for meetings that are less than half a day?
A: Our price options include a 2 hour session rate. We know that you as a business you may need a room to conduct short interviews or just for a staff catch up.
Q: Can I pay by credit/debit card?
A: Unfortunately we do not accept card payments. You can pay via BACS, cash or cheque. We do ask for full payment for your booking prior to arrival in order to secure your room booking.
Q: What is your cancellations policy?
A: Cancellation charges apply as follows:
- Over 2 weeks prior to agreed date: 50% charge
- Under 2 week prior to agreed date: 75% charge
- Within 7 days of agreed date: 100% charge
Q: Do you have disabled access?
A: All our meeting rooms are located on the ground floor. We also have no steps into the building and access to a disabled toilet is available.