Call Answering Service
Flexible, tailored call answering services; giving your business the benefits of an in-house receptionist, at a fraction of the cost.
What is included with your Call Answering Service?
- Calls answered in company name
- "Pay As You Go" or fixed monthly tariff
- Calls answered Monday to Friday, 8:30am till 6:00pm
- Outbound call services available on request. This includes data cleansing & appointment making
- To discuss your individual requirements get in touch
- No set term contracts
- End of day summary reports
- Calls answered Saturday, 9:00am till 4:00pm
- 24 Hour service available upon request
- Option to patch, email and/or text messages to one or more personnel
As an extension of your in-house team, we make sure our staff has an in-depth knowledge of your products and services. This ensures that we can fully integrate a campaign with your KPI’s in order to generate the highest possible return on your investment.
To enquire please contact us so we can create a bespoke quote tailored to your requirements.
As our outbound services are 100% bespoke, the needs and requirements of our clients are our number one priority. We offer business to business (B2B) or business to consumer (B2C) services.
You will have a dedicated account manager who will work closely with you to identify your Unique Selling Points (USP) and tailor the individual campaigns to maximise the potential of each sales call.
We offer reporting aligned to your agreed KPI’s, monthly teleconferences and 6 monthly face to face meetings so we can make sure what we are doing is aligned to your specific requirements.
- Dispatch & follow up of brochures
- Telemarketing campaigns
- Follow up calls
- Data cleansing
- Mystery calling (to assess your staff for training purposes)
Live Chat Support
We are able to offer live chat support 24 / 7 / 365; by logging in to your live chat system, on your behalf, and 'white labelling' your own, in-house live chat facility.
0800 Freephone numbers are now free to call from UK landlines and mobiles, and are a great way to encourage sales enquiries or allow your customers to call you for free.
Online Diary Management
We can manage your existing online diary, or we can set up, manage and provide access to our online diary management system.
Types of businesses we service:
We currently support over 250 businesses with call answering services.
This allows you the time to focus on your other business needs while we manage all your calls.
The types of businesses we currently service include:
- Building Services
- Business Consultants
- Charity Groups
- Childcare Services
- Chiropractic treatments
- Cleaning Services
- Coaching / Training
- Electrical Suppliers
- Engineering Services
- Event Management
- Finance Services
- Graphic Design
- Health & Beauty
- Health & Safety Experts
- Herbal medicine treatments
- Industrial Supplies
- Legal Services
- Media Productions & Services
- Nutritional therapy
- Occupational health
- Professional Services
- Transport Operators
- Travel Agents
Telephone answering can be set up for a one off fee of £75 + VAT, giving you a dedicated number which would be answered using your company name.
We can also provide geographical numbers, if required, for London, Manchester, Birmingham, etc., as desired.
Calls will be dealt managed in line with your requirements.
We can transfer the call to another number, email or text a message or simply collate the calls until you call to collect - the choice is yours.
Text messages (SMS) are available at 30p per message, to notify you according to your specified requirements. For example; you may want daily log updates or a text message whenever you receive an important call.
Patched (forwarded) calls are charged as 2 calls; 1 in & 1 out.
Pay As You Go
£25.50 + VAT
£2.50 + VAT
per extra call
No selected fixed tariff.
Fixed monthly tariff - 3 month minimum contract
Contracts are evaluated, by a dedicated account manager, after 3 months to make sure that you are on the most cost effective plan available.
All Service Plans require a 1 month payment in advance.
This service can be set up within 3 days of receipt of forms and the set up fee.
All prices quoted are + VAT
24 hour service can be arranged on request.
Business Type: Massage therapist & osteopath business
- Use an online calendar used to book appointments
- Have a range of therapists for the services they provide
- Employ a part-time receptionist who is trained
- Holiday/sick leave cover for the receptionist
- Cover for hours when part-time receptionist not available
How Oberoi supports this clients
- Oberoi team of "in-house" virtual receptionists are the voice of their company when they are unavailable
- Book appointments online with the appropriate therapist
- Give out prices/information to clients about the services
- Messages are emailed at the time of call
- Daily summary of calls provided
- Screen calls to appropriately manage marketing calls
Typical salary costs of further part-time employee approx. £645 per month
Average cost per annum for part-time employee = £7,740
Annual saving of £5,340
by Oberoi providing back office support
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Do I need to sign up for a minimum contract period?
- A: There is no contract period, which makes our service flexible for short term holiday cover or overflow for special offers a business maybe running.
- Q: After how many rings are my calls answered?
- A: We aim to answer all calls within 3 rings.
- Q: How many years of experience do your call operators have?
- A: Our core team have been answering calls for over 20 years, and we ensure any new recruits have prior call answering experience.
- Q: Can the calls be answered in a way that I choose?
- A: Yes, our call answering service is completely flexible.
You get to choose exactly how we answer your calls and also how we manage the call.
If you want us to say you are in meeting, out the office or simply on the phone we can take a message and either email or text the message to you.
This can be updated on a daily basis depending on your requirements.
- Q: Do you know enough about my services in order to help my clients?
- A: Our service is intended to be an extension of your existing business, so we take the time to understand your business to best filter and manage your calls.
- Some clients visit our offices to provide training, while others do this virtually; via email or online training. Clients provide us with full pricing of their services and special offers.
- Q: How is my tariff worked out?
- A: This is dependent on what plan you decide to go on.
With "Pay As You Go" your tariff is based on the number of calls you receive each month and how you would like them to be dealt with.
Whereas on a fixed monthly tariff you will be able to try your desired package for 3 months.
Your account manager will then review your plan to ensure you are on the most cost effective tariff available.
- Q: Can you manage my diary bookings?
- A: Yes, we can make appointments for both yourself or your clients depending on your business needs. We support a number of business in the area from podiatrists to massage therapists that require us to manage all client bookings. We can set up an online calendar where you can also access the appointments and update this live.
We can also issue appointment reminder texts on your behalf.
- Q: What are the hours of cover?
- A: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 6:00pm and Saturdays 9:00am to 4:00pm.Outside of these hours your personalised voicemail answer message will be activated.These messages are then retrieved the next morning. Alternatively, you can divert the calls back to your own phone outside the serviced hours* or we can deliver all voice messages to you by email.
*24 hour service can be arranged on request
- Q: Can I still answer my calls if I wish to?
- A: Yes, you can activate and deactivate divert when you wish. This gives you the flexibility to use us when you need us.
- Q: Can you send out marketing material on my behalf?
- A: Yes, we offer a full packing and distribution service tailored to your needs.