Perfect for client presentations, staff meetings, training sessions and networking events
- Ceiling mounted LCD projectors
- Integrated sound system for stereo sound
- A range of layouts and rooms
- Flipcharts, pens and additional stationery
- 40 Mbps Free WIFI and computer terminal points
- Catering (download menu)
- Free car parking for delegates
- Admin support
St. Christopher’s Way is situated on a prestigious office campus, conveniently situated within one of the East Midlands’ premier business locations.
The Oberoi Business Hub has excellent frontage onto Pride Parkway; one of the main access routes through Pride Park.
We are located within easy walking distance of the city centre and Derby train station, with excellent road links making for easy access to both the A52 and M1.
£150 + VAT
per full day
£90 + VAT
per half day
£45 + VAT
per 2 hour session
In order to process your booking we need you to return a signed copy of the Conference Room Booking Form (download the conference booking form, with menu selection, here), along with any catering requirements and dietary restrictions. (download the conference menu here)
Once we are in receipt of your signed booking form, an invoice will be issued for 50% of your due payment, which will secure your booking. We require full payment of the remaining 50% prior to your meeting taking place.
Should you have any further requests of unanswered queries please do contact us on 01332 546 920 or email email@example.com
- Training event for the UK management team
- Difficult access to their Head Office
- Capacity for 19 delegates in the plenary session, plus use of 2 break out rooms
- Provision of AV equipment and business support throughout the day
- Provision of refreshments on arrival and throughout out the day, including a working lunch
- Easy access to East Midlands Airport (EMA), Derby railway station and motorway
How Oberoi supports this clients
- Our dedicated conference organiser provide personal service, to ensure we exceed client expectation
- Our location provides easy access for delegates traveling by air, rail or road
- Flexible provision of refreshments; we provide what you need, when you need it
- Fully equipped conference and break rooms
Savings of over £100 per day compared to other local providers
Q: Are the flipcharts, pens and projector included in the price?
A: We provide flipcharts, pens and the use of our projectors within the price.
Q: Do you have an option for meetings that are less than half a day?
A: Our price options include a 2 hour session rate. We know that you as a business you may need a room to conduct short interviews or just for a staff catch up.
Q: Can I pay by credit/debit card?
A: Unfortunately we do not accept card payments. You can pay via BACS, cash or cheque. We do ask for full payment for your booking prior to arrival in order to secure your room booking.
Q: What is your cancellations policy?
A: Cancellation charges apply as follows:
- Over 2 weeks prior to agreed date: 50% charge
- Under 2 week prior to agreed date: 75% charge
- Within 7 days of agreed date: 100% charge
Q: Do you have disabled access?
A: All our meeting rooms are located on the ground floor. We also have no steps into the building and access to a disabled toilet is available.